THE EMSA Portal is now working. You can register now. dated Feb 2 2016
Outdoor Soccer Registration
All 2016 outdoor soccer registrations begin online using the Edmonton Minor Soccer Portal.
All outdoor registrations for 2016, families must create a household account, if you registered a player for the Indoor season you will have completed this earlier in the fall.
After you have completed the on-line registration, print off your registration forms, and bring them with you to one of the TRSA registration sessions listed below.
Terwillegar Recreation Center Multi-purpose room #6
February 13, 11:15 – 2:30
February 20, 11:15 – 2:30
February 27, 11:15 – 2:30 (expect line-ups)
You will need to bring the following to one of the payment session:
- Proof of registration, printed from the registration portal
- Proof of residence, ie. utilities bill or driver’s license
- Proof of age for each player, one of the following, birth certificate, passport, AHC card
- Payment cheque, or proof of online payment.
- Volunteer deposit cheque for $125 dated Sept 1, 2016 payable to TRSA
- 2015/16 Community league number for one of the TRSA communities
- Incomplete registrations will not be accepted
- Or mail copies of all required paperwork along with cheques payable to TRSA to:
Rabbit Hill P.O
If you would like to complete your 2016 Outdoor Volunteer requirement by working at one of the registration sessions listed above, please contact:
TRSA Program Manager
|2016 Outdoor Soccer Age groups|
|U12||2004 /2005||Tues/Thurs pm||$140|
|U14||2002 / 2003||Mon/Wed pm||$160|
- All U16 & U18 players will require an EMSA ID card, information will be posted.
- All coaches, assistant coaches and team managers for U16 & U18 will require an EMSA ID card
- All coaches and team officials volunteering this season must have a valid Police Information Check form on file.